TiAL QR 50mm
QR is the more compact recirculating BOV. Optional 1.0" (Subaru) 1.29" (GTR) or 1.34" (DSM/EVO) reciruclation port, uses the standard TiAL V-band flange and can be converted into a standard Q BOV by swapping the bottom piece.
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
- The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- An aluminum or mild steel weld base mounting flange is furnished with each unit. Stainless Steel is available at an additional cost. The use of 6061 aluminum allows the housing to be anodized with a selection of colors.
- Color anodized aluminum options (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- A single QR BOV can support up to 600hp
- Multiple return port options for easy OE fit
- -2psi spring for supercharged applications
Whats in the Box
Included with every Tial QR:
TiAL Vband Clamp
Vband Weld Flange
TiAL Air Fitting
High Pressure O-ring
Return fitting of choice (installed on unit)
TiAL V-Band Clamp
TiAL Designed V-Band Clamps are manufactured in house.
CNC machined aluminum clamps ensure a secure and pressure tight fit.
|Flange Materials||Aluminum, Mild Steel, Stainless|
|Pipe Size||Flange cut for 2.5" IC pipe|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver|
|Spring Pressures||-2psi(S/C), -6psi, -8psi, -10psi, -11psi, -12psi|
|Thread||M10 x 1.0|